Cherry Good gets your morning off to a flying start if you lead an outdoor and active life. While exercising it’s important to rehydrate and replace essential fluids and minerals, keeping your body in top condition, particularly in the summer. It is quick and easy to make your own fitness drinks and we’ve got all the recipes you need right here.
Cherry Good and Coconut Fitness Drink
- 200ml Cherry Good cherry juice drink
- 200ml coconut water
- 400ml water
- a large pinch of salt (preferably unprocessed sea salt)
Mix all the ingredients together, adding the salt last and adjusting the amount to suit your own taste. It should not taste too salty.
Cherry Good, Lemon and Honey Fitness Drink
A great pick me up after a long run or a work out.
You will need:
- 200ml Cherry Good Reduced Calorie, cherry juice drink Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- Large pinch of sea salt
- Crushed ice
- Celery stick to garnish, optional
What to do:
- Mix together the Cherry Good, lemon juice, honey and salt in a small jug.
- Place crushed ice in the bottom off tall glass and pour over the mixture. Garnish with celery stick, if using.