Monday June 22, 2015
To celebrate #InternationalPicnicDay which took place on 18th June we have been asking the nation about their picnicking preferences in order to reveal the ingredients to a perfect ‘Brit-nic’ – that stands for ‘British Picnic’ in case you were wondering!
With over 10 million of us enjoying a picnic at least five times every year, it’s hardly surprising that we’ve turned it into an art. So if you’re looking to have the perfect Brit-nic this summer, check out our following top 5 tips inspired by the nation.
Cherry Good’s guide to the perfect Brit-nic
- Take chicken salad sandwiches on white bread with crusts left on and cut into triangles – it’s the UK’s favourite!
- Invite lots of friends and family members
- 40% of Brits have admitted to eating a picnic in their car to escape a downpour so make sure there is lots of room just in case
- It turns out when it comes to picnics we are happy to ditch the tech so take a good book, ball game or enjoy some casual people watching
- And finally remember to stock up on Cherry Good!
Remember to Tweet us pictures of your Brit-nic using the #Britnics hashtags and keep an eye on our Twitter page as we have some exciting competitions coming up @CherryGoodJuice