Wednesday March 11, 2015
Why not warm your Mum’s heart this Mother’s Day and show her how special she is with a delicious hot pot of cherry and chocolate gorgeousness? You could make this the perfect finale to a beautiful dinner, giving you and your mum a moment to sit and spend time together. After all Mother’s Day only comes once a year, so why not push the boat out a little?
Fancy giving it a go? Tweet us @CherryGoodJuice and share a picture of you and your Mum using #CherryGoodMum to be in with a chance of winning one of three cartons of Cherry Good to help you recreate this luxurious treat.
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon berry jam
- 1/4 heaped teaspoons baking powder
- Tiny pinch of salt
- ¼ cup Cherry Good Original
- Small handful of pitted cherries
- Mix everything (except the fruit) together until smooth, adding the Cherry Good Juice last until the mixture is thick but easily spoonable
- You can mix a few cherries through the batter if desired otherwise spoon into a ramekin no higher than 2/3 of the way up and top with the fruit
- Microwave for 60 seconds on high, or you could bake in the oven if you prefer