Cherry Good Desserts
Recipe by Sue Hutchings
Makes: 1 litre
Prep: 10 mins + freezing
Cook: 8 mins
- 200g granulated sugar
- 300ml water
- 600ml Cherry Good Original
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Freeze dried raspberry pieces, optional
- Place the sugar and water into a small saucepan. Stir over a medium heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring to the boil then simmer for 5 mins. Pour into a bowl and allow to cool.
- Add the Cherry Good and lemon juice and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a freezer proof container. Cover and freeze for 3 hrs or until ice crystals start to form around the outside edge of the mixture.
- Pour into a blender and blend until the ice crystals have broken down.
- Return mixture to freezer proof container and freeze for about 3 hrs or until totally frozen
- To serve, remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, scoop into serving bowls as sprinkle with freeze dried raspberry pieces, if using.