Everyday Cherry Goodness
Cherry and Pineapple Relish
4 tbsp. Cherry Good
12 oz. cherries, stoned
½ fresh pineapple, diced
2 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. light-brown sugar
½ tsp. salt
Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Place half the cherries and the Cherry Good in a food processor and blitz till smooth.
- Add the remaining cherries and the pineapple and blitz for a couple of seconds until coarsely chopped.
- Add the honey, sugar, salt, and pepper, and gently combine.
- Cover, and refrigerate. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- You can keep this in the fridge for up to 3 days.